TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Well Being Organized by Eli Puerta provides a professional and confidential service and will not disclose client details to any third parties without the Client’s written consent.
The clients agree as well not to disclose any private information or examples given by Eli Puerta during the sessions regarding the KonMari Method.
- Well Being Organized agrees to provide guidance, support and encouragement to the client and to explain the KonMari Method and philosophy.
- Client is 100% responsible for decisions on what to keep and what to discard as well as for the decisions taken during the sessions. Well Being Organized gives advice, which is believed to be in the best interest of the client at that time. Well Being Organized cannot accept responsibility for the actions the client takes on the basis of that advice, or any consequences as a result of that action.
- Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and to be coachable
The time of the sessions will be determined by Consultant and Client based on a mutually agreed upon time.
The KonMari Method will be applied to the following categories:
- Komomo (Miscellaneous items, Including Kitchen and Bathroom)
- Sentimental Items
Disclaimer regarding property
Well Being Organised will handle items with care. The client acknowledges that Well Being Organised will not be held liable for any losses or damages howsoever caused in their engagement. It is assumed that the client will have his or her own household insurance to cover any unforeseen loss or damage to property. Well Being Organised is insured for public liability and professional indemnity.
Limits of work
Well Being Organised cannot move or lift heavy items. If you have heavy items to lift, for example heavy boxes from the top of cupboards, wardrobes, or in the loft, you may need to consider hiring help or a willing volunteer.
Whilst Well Being Organised are not a cleaning service they would be happy to help undertake some light cleaning to assist the decluttering and organizing process, for example, dusting shelves.
Well Being Organised will help and support the client in decluttering and organizing their belongings, however, they will not undertake the work for them but will be supporting them to complete the work.
If your property has restricted access or is unsafe Well Being Organised reserves the right to cancel the agreement.
The client confirms there is nobody in his/her household that would object to the service provided by Well Being Organized. The session will be conducted only on the possessions of the Clients and not on the other members of the family possessions.
The price offer is made on the basis of information provided by the customer. The price of the consultation is indicated in euros, excluding VAT. The amount previously agreed will be paid by bank transfer to the professional account in the name of Elizabeth Escobar Puerta – Bank J.VanBreda (IBAN: BE43 6451 0265 1701, BIC: JVBABE).
Both Well Being Organised and the client have the right to cancel the contract due to unavoidable circumstances. Well Being Organised will try and rearrange a cancelled appointment wherever possible. If the client cancels the appointment with less than 24 hour’s notice of the agreed date and time, then no refund will be given.
Consultant will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed session.
Termination:Either the Client or the Consultant may terminate this agreement at any time.
Client agrees to allow Well Being Organized to use photographs for marketing purposes.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookiesThis site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookiesWhen you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookiesIn order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org